|Open June - October
Cottage & Cabin Rates for 2017
3 Night Minimum in Full Kitchen Units (Cottages & Garden Apt)
2 Night Minimum in Cabins with No Kitchens (Hillside Cabin, Cabin 5 & 6)
(3 Night Minimum may apply to Holiday Weekends)
Cabin #5 & Brand New Loft Room
Weeknight $89 Weekends $95 Weekly $575
Connected Cottages (1,2&3), Hillside Cabin & Cabin #6
Weeknight $95 Weekends $99 Weekly $610
Newly Renovated Garden Apartment
Weeknight $109 Weekends $115 Weekly $700
Monthly & Seasonal Rentals Available
* Rates do not include 8% sales tax or 3% use tax
Check-In: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm *
Check Out: 11:00 am
Estimated Arrival Time Appreciated.
* (Please call if special arrangements are needed)
* No Smoking in any rooms ~ Permitted on porches only.
Sorry, we can not accommodate pets.
|Hotel Room Rates for 2017
Range between $105 - $120
Rate depends on Room selection (see Hotel Room Price page for details)
|Deposit & Cancellation Policy
We are a small property with a short season, we turn down many calls for the room
we have reserved for you, that is why we need the following cancellation policy.
* Applicable deposit (breakdown below) will be charged to your credit card,
when the reservation is made.
** 1 Night Deposit for stays 1 - 5 nights
** 2 Night Deposit for stays of 6 nights or more (includes weekly)
Balance due upon arrival, we accept cash, Visa, M/C & Discover.
* $25 Fee Charged on all cancellations, the $25 cancellation fee will be
deducted from your deposit, the balance of the deposit - less $25, will be
applied as follows:
* Cancellations more than 21 days before your stay begins, balance of
deposit AFTER $25 cancellation fee is deducted, will be refunded.
* Cancellations less than 21 days before your stay begins will be forfeited
for all rooms reserved.
* There are no refunds on early departures or delayed arrivals.
* Prices and policies are subject to change at anytime.
|Contact Information & Directions
|Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions, comments
or concerns you may have. Do not hesitate to call, we look forward to
hearing from you and welcoming you as a guest.
Start it at the Inn.
|Schroon Lake, NY
|Arts / Historical Activities / Outdoor Activities / Outfitters / Hiking Trails / Waterway Trails /
/About Adirondacks / Policies & General Information / Inn Renovations
|Unique General Store
Adirondack Decor, Gifts, Jewelry,
Clothing, Souvenirs, Books
Hiking & Camping Supplies.
Lakeview Guests 10% off
895 US Route 9, Schroon Lake, NY 12870
Please Call for Reservation: (9am - 8pm)
Phone (518) 791-3578
|Boutique Hotel Style Rooms,
Cottages and Cabins